Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2013

Calendar Challenge - May and June 2013

It seems I slowed down creating and posting my calendar pages for Kate's challenge to a bi-monthly rhythm.

Yet, I have around 45 empty squares to fill in order to be up to date. Luckily I started to do tiny notes in my agenda, otherwise I would have no chance to get my squares filled after that much time. Especially as most of the time my days are just filled with daily routines.

I wonder how you keep up to date? Are you also keeping seperat notes?




1 Kommentar:

  1. Very attractive pages. You too they wait to be filled! I have sometimes just one week of delay. And I have a personal diary where I develop more he allows me to catch up.
    For my page of June, I made the bottom with orange and yellow, stamped flowers, and paints the green all around. Less getting tired like that!

    AntwortenLöschen